Golden Japanesque

I want to give a standing applause to this author.
I, perhaps including you, have also been able to like her new work only a few years back (not the early 2000s).
For some reason - even if it isn't fully underrated, her name doesn't develop as big as Sakisaka Io, who I think can compete on the same level to create special bonds that make a deep, charismatic impression.

I feel the taste on the tip of the tongue with its generality, but this is handled very well.
I was a bit skeptical at first because someone gave a rating of 2-3. But when I tried it, even though it was bitter especially about the personality of the male main character, it got better and didn't disappoint me.
The heroine has a mysterious setting, and is closed because of her mother's harsh nature towards her because she was born with a strange appearance; blonde hair, blue eyes. And someday, there is something, something that give her a will to rise. The only thing that I don't know is, what major conflicts will be raised here. For sure, you will be taken to see the heroine slowly become a flower that blooms through bad and good pressure so that self-awareness is created.

All you need to know is maybe ... this author will always make room to form a harsh environment. I feel that way when I read her 10-manbun. You won't see petty love, trivial love triangles. It's hard to watch but it's emotional --in a good way.

Why is no one translating this amazing manga?!! I waited two years and I was happy when someone did it , but what about know?? If someone translate this manga , it will be a BIG HIT!💥

Users who are viewing this thread