Golden Kamuy - Vol. 17 Ch. 169 - Meko Oyasi

Dex-chan lover
...huh? They introduce a new character who seemed badass enough to endure russian prisons and people already judge? Dude...

(tho I'm not sure I'll like her character-wise speaking, depending if she's on Asirpa's side or Kiro's)

Double-page supporter
She creeped me out in the raws, she creeps me now translated.

Also, if you're interested in finding out more about Sonya the Golden Hand, check https://www.rejectedprincesses.com/princesses/sonya-golden-hand

Fed-Kun's army
Bueno.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Fucking Noda, just when things are getting dramatic he introduces these characters.

I like Sofia's character design! I think this was a good choice considering she could have been a petite pretty Russian model looking character but instead she's a robust woman. I just thought, well she's going to have a hard time purchasing a bra, but she looks like a woman of the proletariat. I've been enjoying the fact that Noda-sensei has designed much more realistic looking women, even O-Gin was much more normal looking - no impossibly large breasts and bum with a tiny waist. I'm also happy that he chose to have a female mastermind as our cast has been a bit too male dominated. I'm looking forward to what chaos she will throw into the mix.

Dex-chan lover
I'm excited to see more of this Sophia character, she seems fun.

Oh man, Ogata's really hated. Which is really understandable, since his past and mental state are just explanations and not excuses for his cold-blooded actions. But damn, I'm scared for whatever development could happen once Sugimoto group catches up to Kiroranke group--

Aggregator gang
First I see the face, thought it’s an old dude. Then I looked down.

Boner?

Users who are viewing this thread