Golden Kamuy - Vol. 19 Ch. 189 - Trail of Blood

Man, sappers are some tough sons of bitches ain't they.
Also, i don't know if i want him to die or not, WHY MUST EVEYTHING BE BITTERSWEET???

Double-page supporter
Man these recent chapters have been really yell inducing! In the good way!

Whatever will happen, i hope good guys won't die. Still i kinda want to see what's up with ogata right there

Dex-chan lover
@milky The only good character is Asirpa. Then we have Sugimoto, who sides with Asirpa. And then we have all the others, ranging from "asshole" up to "child rapist", each of them siding only with themselves.
So yeah, good guys will probably survive, since Sugimoto is immortal and Asirpa has plot armor...

Double-page supporter
@beregorn siraishi isn’t half bad. Also, I feel like hijikata is a good guy. I also feel like he’s a terrorist, but you know how it is.

@Beregorn That's some black and white morality you're sporting if you think Asirpa is the only good person because she's never killed anyone or been to jail.

Dex-chan lover
@Beregorn was there a child rapist? I remember a zoophile and maybe Ushiyama could be considered a sexual offender but that's pretty much it

Dex-chan lover
@tamarakko if it hasn't been one already, I bet we will see him soon enough... Kiroranke is a good candidate: while Asirpa thought his father was dead, he told her he was alive (and a terrorist and a murderer, on a side note) he orchestrated a meeting between the two and THEN he killed him in her face. Maybe he will not be the one to materially do the deed, but if they met a pedophile with important information, I don't think he would have any problem to collect the children.

Bruh this manga from the start to Abashiri Prison was already good, but from Abashiri Prison onwards, this manga has become godlike. Truly one of the best series i've ever read. This shit is phenomenal. Can't wait to see it in the anime.

Dex-chan lover
maxresdefault.jpg

damn kiroranke is strong af! he got a serious wound and he still could put up a good fight against koito, and if one of tanigaki or tsukishima dies I'll be so upset :( please god nooo

Nooooot Tsukishima he is one of the few "normal" ones in the 7th division.

Users who are viewing this thread