Golden Kamuy - Vol. 21 Ch. 209 - Kesorap

Dex-chan lover
I’m just going to stare at the picture of Ryu getting petted until my tearducts stop having feelings

This chapter is sad both in it's content and future implications, Especially for Tanigaki. Ryu and Cikapasi left, but we at least know that their life over there is going to be peaceful and calm. On the other hand, it foretell the hell that the main team is rushing their head into.

In case of Tanigaki, i feel that he take the most of this, both Ryu and the Murata rifle are the ting Nihei passed down to him, signifying his connection to his self as a hunter over the soldier that is on the war. And now Ryu left and he passed down the Murata to Cikapasi, I might be overthinking this but it seem like it is foretelling that Tanigaki is going back to his soldier self in the future, all the link he have to Nihei is lost except for boner spirit, i sincerely hope that is enough to keep him afloat in the next part. There is also problem with Inkarmat and the 7th.

From where i see it, Cikapasi to Tanigaki is similar to how Asirpa to Sugimoto, of course, Tanigaki isn't as extreme as Sugimoto but their nature of relationship is somewhat similar., Cikapasi make Tanigaki care more about others and being more calm and kind. Cikapasi leaving here will be devastating for him

Users who are viewing this thread