Golden Kamuy - Vol. 23 Ch. 230 - Ienaga Kano

Group Leader
Should've shot the damn maniac when he was drugged,

Please don't let this couple die. Sugimoto will fucking kill everyone if he finds out about this.

Dex-chan lover
Huci's house is basically the Safe House in Left4Dead while playing on the hardest difficulty. I actually sighed in relief when I saw her adorable granny face.

Double-page supporter
@Tsudow Tsukishima was still completely capable of fighting back when they were still in the room. He was only down after Tanigaki already reached the horse. And Tanigaki was busy with the though of escaping and other soldiers might come in after they heard the sound of gun shot.

Double-page supporter
The image of Ienaga bleeding from her wound, giving the illusion that she were pregnant, is just. Really sad. She wanted to be a mother, you could tell from the last chapter alone, and only in her dying moments was she able to get anywhere close because of the fact that she is transgender.

I'm. Really going to miss her. She may have been a side character with minimal screentime, but she was easily one of my favourites.

Dex-chan lover
There's no way Noda will kill the couple or the baby, right? That's too dark for this series, right?!

*Remembers that that was literally Tsurumi's backstory.*

Fed-Kun's army
Hmm this is almost going too well🤔 Hope nothing bad will happen to huci

Fed-Kun's army
From the title I thought It was going to be a backstory for Ienaga lmfao glad he just dropped dead apparently.

I'm on the optimistic side with Inkarmat having her baby without further problems, but then again wasnt Hucci's house monitored or smth?? What If Tsurumi himself is near the place, in some twisted twist (lol) of fate?

Cant wait to see what happens!

Tsukishima I love you and normally you crack me up. But if you do not fuck all the way off right now I swear.

damn, i know Tsukishima is strong martial art expert from the start, his move were so aligned than the other.. but i never expect he was this tough.. daammmnn..

Tanigaki Nispa is my favorite character, i feel so nervous at this point..
not only he need to fight that martial art expert.. he also need to protect a pregnant woman, an elder woman and a toddler.. the difficulty is way too high..
Tanigaki play in Extreme mode..

Dex-chan lover
We have been so endeared to these characters that when they fight eachother I feel all the feelings as we also know that ko one is safe.
I friggin love this manga

Users who are viewing this thread