Golden Kamuy - Vol. 26 Ch. 253 - Her Father's Sullied Name

Fed-Kun's army
"If you don't abandon the gold, everyone around you will die."

I have felt like this the deeper that Asirpa and Sugimoto get into this...Sugimoto is going to die. It's only a matter of time, he can't go on like this...unless they abandon this insane treasure hunt. I think Asirpa realizes this.

Because-it-s-a-running-gag.png

...because it's a "running" gag.

Prostitute and Asirpa remind me of early chapter where a pimp try to sell her.

Wow even drunk, Sugimoto remembered to blow into the firing chamber to clear the water/beer before firing

this was shown a few times already, but I just realized how realistic it is the blind convict held his gun... near his forehead coz he can't see.

Aggregator gang
I fucking applaud this author's way of telling what happened through visuals alone. No one had to commentate what happened with the Ogata diversion tactic, unlike most shonen manga. One can easily tell that he was paid by coins to get the gun from a single panel alone.
Because this is not a shonen but a seinen, it knows that the aimed demographic has enough brains that they can see what's happening unlike most shonens where they think their (young) audience has a room temperature IQ.

Props to Kadokura for being gutsy every once in a while. Too bad he'll be in a cat and mouse game with Usami until one of them dies

Users who are viewing this thread