Golden Kamuy - Vol. 27 Ch. 263 - Oosawa Fusatarou, Also Known as Boutarou the Pirate

whoa, another flashback from sugimoto??
and its relationship between kikuta?? dayum son, looking for it so much

Damn Shiraishi the guy died for you and tells you to remember his name right before he dies, and he misremembers as soon as he's dead 😥😥

Dex-chan lover
Your TL page has a lot of heart put into it. Thank you very much for your hard work.

Fed-Kun's army
Holy God, Sophia is going to murder them.

And RIP pirate dude. He saved Shiraishi's so I can forgive him for now even though he is the reason why Asirpa got caught.

Fed-Kun's army
If Tsukishima dies here I'm going to enter a month long mourning period during which time I will feel no joy.

Double-page supporter
God damn, the glorious bastard timed Sophia's return with the end of the third anime season.

its crazy. if this reference was planned since the beginning this is probably the best manga i've read

Group Leader
Thanks for the chapter! Your work is trully amazing Everydayhero scans! <3

Dex-chan lover
Kikuta's shaping up to be one of my favourite characters just from that one interaction. Incredible play from Noda-sensei and great eye from EHScans

Also... I truly 100% think Tsukishima and Koito are FUCKED as all hell

you make the best translation and history notes of the entire manga scans community, thank you for your hard work

Babushka!!

Right when I was wondering if Sophia gonna have more screen time or not, im excited for next chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread