Golden Kamuy - Vol. 28 Ch. 272 - Ipopte

the conversation between him and kikuta made me cry, ariko went way too early... fuck :( rest in peace ipopte.

Dex-chan lover
@ArsNux On point analysis about Tsukishima eyes at the end there. I hope Kikuta will take action soon since he himself is here on central order and not loyal to Tsurumi. Tsukishima will probably last till near the end, but won't have a good ending.

I'm so sad....poor Ariko and Kikuta.....
I like Tsukishima but I would not be sad if Kikuta was the one who killed him in the end. Tsukishima is the one who choose the wrong path.

Man I just feel for Kikuta, he cared so much about Ariko.....they deserved to be happy together.

I still have faith in Koito, I don't believe he blindly follows Tsurumi. If he is that shadow we see on the last panel then you can see that he did not chase after Ariko like when he did to Ogata many chapter ago.

Do you guys think that, the Tsukishima we see now would kill Koito if Tsurumi ordered him to? *better not if he does not wanna catch these hands*

I don't get this. Why kill him right away? He might still have intel.

Also, this chapter confirms that we were watching the Tsurumi Theater because he did not react to Ariko on the premise that Koito and Tsukishima were listening and had his back.

Was expecting more to be done with Ariko as a character to be honest

Fucking tsurumi, man. And tsukishima is right behind him, getting his hands dirty. I sure hope Koito is free of Tsurumi's bullshit.
As always, thank you so very much for the chapter!!!

I know for sure that Kikuta will kill Tsukishima and get his rifle as trophy

Tsukishima's eyes are absolutely terrifying in this chapter. Those are the eyes of a true believer.

Users who are viewing this thread