Golden Kamuy - Vol. 31 Ch. 314 - Grand Finale

Dex-chan lover
What a adventure that was, truly going to miss the whole cast of Golden Kamuy.

Thanks for the translation, your glossaries at the end was great to read every time!

Dex-chan lover
End of the Best Manga Ever.
Though I kinda hope someone in the future might be able to one-up it... preferably in my lifetime (whatever little there is of it left).
For now though, nothing else comes close. Nothing.

Kinda glad Sugimoto survived.
Exceedingly annoyed that Tsukishima survived.
Definitely amused that Shiraishi managed to fulfil the Pirate's dream.

Great series, Noda is really good at creating compelling characters. I like that the surviving characters went on to live good lives, though I'm on the fence about Tsukushima (and Tsurumi in the volume release). I also love how all of Tanigaki's kids have his face lol
Many thanks to ehscans, your choice in dialogue I found to be a better reading experience than the official translation. Your glossary segments were also above and beyond, be it delving into history or just notes reminding us of prior events.

Dex-chan lover
can't wait to reread this in the coming years lol, an absolute brain-blast of emotion and story, truly incredulous at the incredibility

Dex-chan lover
Wow. What a ride. I've been reading Golden Kamuy on and off since the anime started in 2018. I finally decided to read it from start to finish in the last few days. I can't even imagine how Noda managed to make such a huge cast of characters not only each have depth but all have unique relationships with each other. I won't lie, I got lost at times.

I'm a bit disappointed in the ending, It could have been worse and ending such a long series is never easy but its still felt abrupt. We could've easily had multiple chapter of epilogue. I'm also sad we never got to see Cikapasi in the end.

Also poor Inkarmat lol

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
Voldemort should've follow Tsurumi to hell smh... I thought he was supposed to be a devote Tsurumi follower. He should have dove into that river with a rock tied to him so that he would sink better

Finally done! Thanks so much to the scan team, without yall I wouldn't have understand half of what was going on. Wish there were a bit more epilogue thoughhh

Users who are viewing this thread