GOLDEN MAN - Vol. 1 Ch. 3 - Tell Me, Moboroshi-kun

Dex-chan lover
She didn't act like a naive virgin teenager when seeing him naked, neither she fell in love with him or feel attracted to him? I didn't know mangakas were allowed to do that, so I guess it won't be another harem garbage? :thonk:

Page 8 her black tights disappear for a panel lol

As for his dream, I honestly can't tell if it was symbolic or vague memory, especially since Blues was on it, but everyone being black silhouette was weird anyway, and he seemingly recognized that at least some of them might have be his teammates, which just open more questions

Crazy theory, he's from a parallel universe, he's their equivalent of Golden Man and was sent to the other dimension on purpose, hell, maybe they're they evil universe or something :thonk:

I honestly have no fucking clue of what to expect or what assumptions to make, since this manga is being closer to comics and not using same generic cliches we're used too, but not outright copying comics either :thonk:

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
So I'm guessing he was the real antagonist but somehow got mind swapped with a dog?

Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
I wonder if he was a created super human . And I wonder if he is being kind about being called that name and suspects that he isn't the guy.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter. Liking that we aren’t wasting time and exploring his backstory in a dream already

Dex-chan lover
She didn't act like a naive virgin teenager when seeing him naked, neither she fell in love with him or feel attracted to him? I didn't know mangakas were allowed to do that, so I guess it won't be another harem garbage? :thonk:
To be fair, that's to be expected from Petos. Even on his more cutesey series like Demi-chan wa Kataritai there is plenty of just platonic relationships and friendships between characters even when there is romance between some. He is a good writer and his characters always feel grounded even on fantasy settings.
Sadly, not many mangakas seems to be able to write past cliches when it comes to interpersonal relationships, it's like the fuckers never leave their houses :kek:

Dex-chan lover
To be fair, that's to be expected from Petos. Even on his more cutesey series like Demi-chan wa Kataritai there is plenty of just platonic relationships and friendships between characters even when there is romance between some. He is a good writer and his characters always feel grounded even on fantasy settings.
Sadly, not many mangakas seems to be able to write past cliches when it comes to interpersonal relationships, it's like the fuckers never leave their houses :kek:
I completely forgot he's the same mangaka of Demi-chan, that's a very good sign for this manga then.

I think the issue with most mangakas is that their protagonists inevitably degenerate into generic guy for self insert that all girls love for reasons, easier to get popular and sell like that I guess.

Group Leader
Yeah this shit is pretty good
checks raws
weekly release
already on chapter 17

Pls. More get more everything for this manga i beseech thee.
The earlier chapters have higher number of pages.
I basically did most of the work on all of our projects (except 2).
This manga is a bit tricky to TL but once we get into later chapters, I'll try to crank up the release.

Users who are viewing this thread