GOLDEN MAN - Vol. 2 Ch. 5 - Neo York Sadistic 2

Dex-chan lover
She does feel like one of those dark souls bosses you're supposed to lose to, but I also think beating her isn't going to be about combat.
Then again, she did recognize him as his lost identity. Maybe seeing him without the helmet might give us some background?

Double-page supporter
I love the fact that he didn't hesitate at all in stopping her when she mentioned about killing the people who pissed her off along the day, he simply reacted by instinct.
I know that in the last few chapters we've sorta developed an image of him being probably a villain or at the very least being an acquaintance of shady people, but in my opinion the guy who switched with the real Golden Man wasn't truly a bad guy. Just a hunch, though.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
I love the fact that he didn't hesitate at all in stopping her when she mentioned about killing the people who pissed her off along the day, he simply reacted by instinct.
I know that in the last few chapters we've sorta developed an image of him being probably a villain or at the very least being an acknowledge of shady people, but in my opinion the guy who switched with the real Golden Man wasn't truly a bad guy. Just a hunch, though.
He could also have been a villain who used to be an upright guy and he just went back to that because he forgot his "one bad day"

Dex-chan lover
war-thunder-glorious-nippon-steel.png

Group Leader
Huh, those kids in the shelter were also in chapter 1. Neat.
Yeah, the artist's pretty good at leaving details. Loramy Diner from the last chapter actually appeared in chapter 1.
I don't know if their naming sense is actually that bad or the are intentionally bad.

This is so good. I am actually super surprised that Golden Man's team actually knew very little about him. I'm curious now about what their old relationship was like.

Users who are viewing this thread