Golden Print - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
I always say it in these types of regression stories, but it's annoying that they have these antagonists that appear pre-jump that are so terrible, but nothing is done about them. Why get us worked about them if there is no punishment or anything coming to them? Why even make them a character?
He should have at least punched the dude, he threatened your business and all your workers!

"I Reincarnated as a legendary Surgeon" is particularly awful for this, as the dude has his entire life ruined (job, relationships, everything), before being murdered by his old boss... and that's it - no closure on the opening whatsoever.

You can't say that at this point... he went back to the past he can easily have his revenge in the future (he regressed 20 years) if he's a petty person and so wishes to.
I'd prefer his to have enough composure to be able to move one rather than taking revenge in who knows how many years. Thou a piece of work like that will probably go around causing accidents everywhere he works so getting his out of that career at least would be a service to humanity. So, I hope for retribution but with a different motive.
I agree thou that it's poorly presented, the author just wants us to hate him and makes him clownish even...

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread