Golden Time - Ch. 5

thank you for the chap!! <3
i reckon this is but the prologue, Jesus, we are a good way from action. iui

Hohoho....what did i just read 🤣🤣🤣 UGH THEY ARE SO CUTE! Thanks for the translation!

Thank you for the translation! ^^ I'm so ready to embark on this new journey and I'm glad to see the parents are still around from time to time and have scenes of their own as well. I was going to be disappointed if the author never showed Eli or Edna, but that's not the case and I'm happy about that. They both aged really well too lol

Yeah don’t forget cause you would need it in future considering the fact that both you and your sister are engaged with someone sigh. Ugh can’t wait to see what happens

I just binged light and shadow and came to this one, its so great thankyou for the translation ☺️

It's very unfortunate that the princess is the fiancee of the yandere king from northia. Alex and the princess has a very fitting personality. Tbh they both reminds me of edna and eli. They are very similar. I'm sure the end game is the princess and alex but i wonder how is it gonna go

Dex-chan lover
Alright I don't mind if somebody will ship alex with that black haired dude guy.XD.

but dayumm the princess is one of a smart kid in this chapter for outsmarting the old man lol.

Users who are viewing this thread