Isekai Walking - Vol. 7 Ch. 73 - Cooking Together

Dex-chan lover
That would make a type of sence, but it makes me wonder why it wasn't just 'I'll adopt her' if it never comes up again.
Maybe the author wanted to have the world suck by modern standards so they can show the protagonist loathing it for some character development element.
f3wcrd.png

If he can make a stove he should be able to make a table too. Doing it on the ground this is awful, the food is going to get dirty. It looks awkward as fuck and what the hell is this knife technique. That's not how you mince meat, they have no control over the blade or the meat, they're just going to end up taking a long time to get a pile of uneven cuts covered in dirt and maybe an injury. This is bothering me so much more than it should.
From illustration POV, it's easier to have the characters fully in-frame in wide frames if they're kneeling. That's just my guess.

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, it feels kind of weird reading this manga now especially since the slavery chapter. It's like, there's not even any reason for the slavery chapter? It's not affecting the story or anything, and it hasn't been brought up again. It feels now like it's just the author wanting a reason to defend slavery, and now that's just stuck at the back of my mind.

:thonk:
I think it was mostly an excuse for her to be able to see his spirit, but yea I would have wished it was done better.
Like calling it an adoption and have the slave contract just be a magical marking that would allow authorities to see these two consider themselves family, even though there are no blood relation.

Contributor
“That pose is terrifying!”

I mean if it gets the job done, why tf not🤷?
She'll break the knife on the first few stabs, a cutting board is a lot harder than a squishy human body, bones included.

• Funny
Reactions: le3
Dex-chan lover
f3wcrd.png

If he can make a stove he should be able to make a table too. Doing it on the ground like this is awful, the food is going to get dirty. It looks awkward as fuck and what the hell is this knife technique. That's not how you mince meat, they have no control over the blade or the meat, they're just going to end up taking a long time to get a pile of uneven cuts covered in dirt and maybe an injury. This is bothering me so much more than it should.
Well, getting dirt probably intentional, they try to make ground meat after all.

Ok I will let myself out. :02:

Dex-chan lover
I'll be honest, it feels kind of weird reading this manga now especially since the slavery chapter. It's like, there's not even any reason for the slavery chapter? It's not affecting the story or anything, and it hasn't been brought up again. It feels now like it's just the author wanting a reason to defend slavery, and now that's just stuck at the back of my mind.

:thonk:
feels like the author didnt want this to be adoption, so legally they could still do "it". and that scares me. could also be the mangaka changing stuff from the LN. or this will be used for something down the line

Dex-chan lover
That would make a type of sence, but it makes me wonder why it wasn't just 'I'll adopt her' if it never comes up again.
It will come up again. You may notice she was having nightmares before, that stopped when she became a slave again. That was due to residual brainwashing magic from the mask that she was struggling to deal with on her own and can only be fully suppressed when she's a slave. A while down the line, when she stops being a slave, the brainwashing magic will come back and cause her to lose control and start attacking Sora's friends.

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Page 7: When you let Hikari cook
That's her face if you let her become a yandere imouto with a bro-con.

Hikari cuteness + Bekon made this an adorable chapter 🥰

Dex-chan lover
When she was chanting "Bekon, Behon" all I could think of was the commercial for the dog treats Beggin Stips lol

It's BACON!! 😀

Users who are viewing this thread