Golden Time

Dex-chan lover
I can't belive season 2 is their son going for another guys wife. lol NTR ffs

@Darkmeep isnt the plot from L&S the same? The female lead Edna shouldn’t be the wife of the male lead also and is just a substitute, same with the female lead here who was black mailed to be his wife using her sister and they still arent married tho (well for now) and i saw the raws this is definitely be a great plot. the only tragedy i want is with that pyscho(her fiance).

Fed-Kun's army
@VermillionM
Thanks for the translation up to now!!!
Are you still doing it? Because I must say the wait is quite hard especially when I just read the 100+ chapter from the prequel in one day.

OMG THEIR SON'S STORY?!
I found Light & Shadow long long time ago and following it every week until it is completed and still coming back reading it until now coz i missed the couple so much.
And here i just found out this is the sequel story of their son.. I will waiting this to update, just from the 1st chap. I had fall in love with Alex and Jessica characters 😍💕

Unsure why a mod spoiler tagged this?
The story was focusing on only one female character desperately forming a connection to the predefined male lead. What else is the concluded assumption other than her being a possible female lead?

Why is there a tragedy tag?

Btw Jessica seems to be the final crown princess with how the flow of the story is right now

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Fed-Kun's army
Lool there's really a sequel?? I can barely remember how the original eneded

OMG!!!!! I LOVE IT!!!! Sooooo f*cking cuteeeeee!!!! I can just feel the complicated love story already 🤧 Alex baby u have grown up😭😭💜💜💜 thank you for picking this up!!!

BIG THANKS FOR PICKING THIS UP

I didn't know light & shadow had a sequel and I hope you continue uploading this manhwa cuz from the looks of it, it seems like another great piece from the author

Thanks again!

Fed-Kun's army
In a different manga/manhwa this Frederick bastard would be the male lead.

Someone should update the Description to the Tappytoon one:

The hit series “Light and Shadow” continues with “Golden Time,” a new adventure that follows Alex, the eldest son of Duchess Edna and Duke Eli, as he sets out to experience the world on his own. While gathering his travel companions, Alex feels strangely drawn to a shabby young boy named Kenny, not realizing that they’ve met before. That’s because Kenny is actually Yessica Solveg, the second princess of the Kingdom of Northian… and fiancée to their future king, the violent Duke Frederick. With her identity hidden, the two royals form a bond. But when budding love could ignite the flames of war, will this reunion cause more pain than bliss?

She is not actually married to Frederick, only his fiancé. That is a pretty key detail, which is wrong in the Mangadex description.

Users who are viewing this thread