Golondrina - Vol. 4 Ch. 19 - la muerte

Double-page supporter
Nice job with the translation, but I only have one small critique to give.
It's Vicente, not Vincenté (this doesn't exist in Spanish). If you guys need a proofreader for Spanish, you can contact me.

Dex-chan lover
have a feeling that it wasn't his "dad" that he reminded him of

Sexy Akiba Detectives, thank you so much for picking this back up!!! Just started reading it today and I love it. :D

I used to do the retouch/lettering for this way back when and THANK YOU FOR PICKING THIS UP!! My translator buddy and I got too busy with life T_T

Anyway if you need someone to go dumpster diving for torero terminology on JP web lmk, I probably still have some sites bookmarked.
(I no longer have photoshop but I'd be happy to help in any other way I can, Golondrina is so extremely dear to me)

this has that stylistically messy art that i love!! (if you also enjoy that style you should check out tetsugaku letra as well!!) also i'm enjoying the story as well especially watching chicas kinda revitalisation following her depression :( i'm getting the vibe that her wanting to "die in the bullring" will turn from: i hate my life + want to make those who hurt me suffer into ---> i love this job, it is my passion + i will live here until my last day kinda thing

Users who are viewing this thread