Gomennasai, Messiah-chan - Oneshot

Fed-Kun's army
Thanks for the upload! That was hell of a palate cleanser, though.

Guess I'll throw my perspective in this. I think all of us read manga for the escapism and entertainment.
I don't know about you, but I appreciate the sweet stuff more looking at the dark stuff. The whole yin-yang dynamic.

Besides, I think we're disgusted because these households and relationships are actively happening around us.

Dex-chan lover
I think the best solution is the guy goes to jail while Messiah chan goes to an orphanage.

Also run out buck naked in Japan. Show that.

Dex-chan lover
πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚πŸ˜‚

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the upload! That was hell of a palate cleanser, though.

Guess I'll throw my perspective in this. I think all of us read manga for the escapism and entertainment.
I don't know about you, but I appreciate the sweet stuff more looking at the dark stuff. The whole yin-yang dynamic.

Besides, I think we're disgusted because these households and relationships are actively happening around us.
I'm disgusted because it's disgusting

Why the hell did he put that scene in the last page though. I know that it prequels to Nezumi no hatsukoi so I'm really hoping that she doesn't die in that one.

Users who are viewing this thread