Parrot Is Thinking About It - Oneshot

Dex-chan lover
The way i take it is that japan can never make an actual bad guy of an mc. If an mc have a villain role, 99% chance theyre a two faced loser. What? you offended that i shit on japan, your favorite country? weeb.
It's almost not worth it to argue with you, given how goddamn condescending you sound with that question of ours, but I'm bored so I'll bite. Frankly I could give less of a shit that it's specifically Japan you're shitting on. I specifically care that you're wrong and being quite crass. Several things here:
We've seen goody-two-shoes pirates in media for eternity. You are barking up the wrong tree, especially in the comment section of a manga that is aware that it's playing said trope and is using that to tell a story (specifically in how Omu sees Croc).
Secondly, saying Japan in specific cannot make villain roles is frankly fucking hilarious and me thinks you should simply look up some villain protag manga lists. Even if you were correct that manga general suck at doing so, you are simply saying this without a shred of evidence, and you frankly come off more as xenophobic ("Japan sucks, you lose weeb!") than actually making any solid point.
Lastly, I don't think you get to call anyone a weeb in the comment section of a manga. "Why were you at the devil's sacrament?"-type shit. Get off your keyboard and re-evaluate the choices that led to you picking a fight with someone who corrected you for being wrong on the internet, then come back and decide if this is a fight worth picking. I warn you though, if I'm not bored when next I get your reply, I'll simply laugh at you and never respond, so good luck with that.

TL;DR in case you're allergic to reading even somewhat long posts: Go touch grass. Maybe if you decided to respond like a normal person I would have afforded you even a crumb of respect in this response.

Dex-chan lover
It's almost not worth it to argue with you, given how goddamn condescending you sound with that question of ours, but I'm bored so I'll bite. Frankly I could give less of a shit that it's specifically Japan you're shitting on. I specifically care that you're wrong and being quite crass. Several things here:
We've seen goody-two-shoes pirates in media for eternity. You are barking up the wrong tree, especially in the comment section of a manga that is aware that it's playing said trope and is using that to tell a story (specifically in how Omu sees Croc).
Secondly, saying Japan in specific cannot make villain roles is frankly fucking hilarious and me thinks you should simply look up some villain protag manga lists. Even if you were correct that manga general suck at doing so, you are simply saying this without a shred of evidence, and you frankly come off more as xenophobic ("Japan sucks, you lose weeb!") than actually making any solid point.
Lastly, I don't think you get to call anyone a weeb in the comment section of a manga. "Why were you at the devil's sacrament?"-type shit. Get off your keyboard and re-evaluate the choices that led to you picking a fight with someone who corrected you for being wrong on the internet, then come back and decide if this is a fight worth picking. I warn you though, if I'm not bored when next I get your reply, I'll simply laugh at you and never respond, so good luck with that.

TL;DR in case you're allergic to reading even somewhat long posts: Go touch grass. Maybe if you decided to respond like a normal person I would have afforded you even a crumb of respect in this response.
Aw mister im the rightest person in the world. Picked a fight and then said "I'll bite". What a man. Hopefully you dont reply to this message cause "Youll bite". If im wrong that fine but seeing a person whos soo right is funny.

Dex-chan lover

Hey tell me some more wrong things about me . And then tell me more about your "rights" on a subjective matter.

Dex-chan lover

Sry im actually very bad at argueing so lemme mirror your comment a bit.

Whyd you even try to correct me about something that i commented casually? You were so arrogant in you words too like a narcissist who needs to fuel his self esteem. Frankly, im really hurt by what you said and also taunted by your first reply. I really dont care that the author intentionally made Croc a contradictory pirate because for me thats just a common Japanese move when writing a character and i find it crude.
Again, I dont care about whatever media in the eternity. I can bark to any tree i want but you barking at me makes you no different honestly. And i dont hate the story but only the "contradiction" the thing that i cant help but react to.
Secondly, I specify Japan while keeping in my mind that i have not touched all of Japan literature but i dont need to make a paragraph in a comment section so i keep it brief because i know that im not wrong that its a common move from japan. I also have complaints on china and korea's story like how cheap manhua is but i love it and manhwa being racist to china but loves USA. And if im not reading it wrong, you seem to also notice about what im talking about japan.
Lastly, I really only commented that last part out of spite from your taunting first reply. Evidence in a manga comment section? it was not meant to be any big of a deal. I dont care about japan but more on the mangas that is accessible in mangadex and how im starting to hate almost all of them.

And that just me and if you want to correct me or want to start a debate, tone down on the taunts. I advise you to not correct people's subjective opinion in the future.

Users who are viewing this thread