Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu - Ch. 3.1

Double-page supporter
7y4sWhR.png

may we be so fortunate

Dex-chan lover
MC has created The Power of Muscle cult, with Yuri as its first member. :meguupog:
Sasha is a prospective member.
And the demonstration of the highest-tier magic is to lure in more members.

Now what excuses are the others are going to make for this display.
  • The examiner closed his eyes because he was yawning. He didn't see the demonstration.
  • It's illusion magic (though the fact that it could affect so many people means that it's strong.)
  • He used a magical tool.
  • It's other's magic, not the commoner's. Dunno how.
  • "D-damn it! You're just lucky!"
:huh:

Double-page supporter
Are they also following the 'world has regressed in terms of magic' trope here?
I guess the fact that the MC doesn't even try to hold is a fairly new one so props to the author for that.
Now on to one or two of the nobles accusing of cheating and getting their ass haded to the MC.
On a side note though, why has the text under my username changed from "fed kun's" to "aggregator gang"? Is this like a discord thing where posting more messages raises your rank in certain servers?

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Are they also following the 'world has regressed in terms of magic' trope here?
I guess the fact that the MC doesn't even try to hold is a fairly new one so props to the author for that.
Now on to one or two of the nobles accusing of cheating and getting their ass haded to the MC.
On a side note though, why has the text under my username changed from "fed kun's" to "aggregator gang"? Is this like a discord thing where posting more messages raises your rank in certain servers?
Well... he was the sage in past life, and most likely the one that have best knowledge about magic too.
After he decided to reincarnated, the progress of magic probably stopped since few/no one else could improve or teach most of high tier magic.

Dex-chan lover
I've noticed a trend where the shittier the manga, the more often the author draws their MC doing stuff like adjusting their clothes per chapter. Adjusting their gloves. Adjusting their tie. Adjusting their shirt. Adjusting their collar. In this chapter he did it 4 times.

Its almost like, filler paneling.

Users who are viewing this thread