Gomi Ika da to Tsuihousareta Shounin, Jitsu wa Zensei Kenja Desu - Ch. 4.2

Dex-chan lover
We all know he's going back. Not for the trash family that drove him out, but for the people of the territory

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the new chapter!

Refreshing. These are the times when these 'tsuihou sareta' premise based stories are so worthwhile to read.
It's also funny that Lotto still refers to MC as 'trash'. He got beat up so much he almost became wilted vegetable - he's lucky he's still conscious, that would've landed him with a broken spinal column.
And on the other side, his dad is also about to lose the territory - good luck making it in time to bring MC back; there might no longer be anything to save anymore.

Dex-chan lover
.. Man FUCK THE COUNT, and his truly trashy spawn.

Hopefully the people won’t suffer long, but that’s not the MC’s problem.

Welcome to Karma cafe. No need for a menu, you get served what you deserved.
Screw you father and Son.

Banned
meh
if u want to teach him a lesson
burn half of his body as a reminder

Dex-chan lover
You were also using conjectures, you know. "Could have" and "assumptions" can't be helped in this case.

Taking MC as a kid doesn't make him much closer than a stranger if he did nothing more to make them closer. He could have taken MC on a whim, momentary charity by making an unfortunate kid a servant boy. It's quite common.

Even if he didn't ask other people, normally testimonies from just his son and his aide would be enough. Asking for more testimony would mean that he don't actually love/trust those people. We know he loves his asshole son, and he obviously trusted the aide, or why else he would make that man his aide?

It doesn't matter if the fang was real. MC was accused of stealing. That proof could have been prepared by MC using the stolen money. Even searching MC's room wouldn't be enough, because MC could have hidden the stash somewhere else. Once again, words of his dear son and trusted aide against the words of a stranger.

His animosity towards MC was the reason why I said that his mind was poisoned by the son and the aide. Another proof that his relationship with MC was not close and their interactions were minimal if not nonexistant.

But like I said, it didn't mean that he should get a second chance. Mistakes were made, after all.

Using your own reasoning then, how do you know that they were nothing more than strangers?
There is zero information to show us that the Son used any kind of evidence or information from a third party , and at the same time the fact is that there is zero information to show us how deeply connected the MC and the Feudal lord were, heck one could easily suggest that the feudal lord is so angry because he feels deeply hurt by the MC's supposed betrayal and breach of trust.

Also, saying that he got the info from his son is not an excuse(and as the manga showed us the son would need no proof at all, since his father is blinded by affection when it comes to him), he is a not only a doting father he is a Feudal Lord, his position demands he actually takes matters seriously and that he conducts actual an investigation on a reported crime.

Also again it matters if the fang was real, furthermore if he had used the money he had to procure the fang, that purchase could have been easily traced back to the MC, it's not like the Feudal Lord's servant wearing a butler outfit(and as we have already seen the MC only has butler outfits to the point where he had to wear one while enrolling in the academy) could have gone unnoticed while spending any amount money. Besides, the Feudal lord called it a fake out of hand.

And again the animosity towards the MC is not something you would show to a stranger, but rather someone who you feel hurt your feelings and betrayed your trust in them. A stranger would have been sent off by another servant or at best the aide and not the Feudal Lord himself.

Dex-chan lover
Using your own reasoning then, how do you know that they were nothing more than strangers?
There is zero information to show us that the Son used any kind of evidence or information from a third party , and at the same time the fact is that there is zero information to show us how deeply connected the MC and the Feudal lord were, heck one could easily suggest that the feudal lord is so angry because he feels deeply hurt by the MC's supposed betrayal and breach of trust.

Also, saying that he got the info from his son is not an excuse(and as the manga showed us the son would need no proof at all, since his father is blinded by affection when it comes to him), he is a not only a doting father he is a Feudal Lord, his position demands he actually takes matters seriously and that he conducts actual an investigation on a reported crime.

Also again it matters if the fang was real, furthermore if he had used the money he had to procure the fang, that purchase could have been easily traced back to the MC, it's not like the Feudal Lord's servant wearing a butler outfit(and as we have already seen the MC only has butler outfits to the point where he had to wear one while enrolling in the academy) could have gone unnoticed while spending any amount money. Besides, the Feudal lord called it a fake out of hand.

And again the animosity towards the MC is not something you would show to a stranger, but rather someone who you feel hurt your feelings and betrayed your trust in them. A stranger would have been sent off by another servant or at best the aide and not the Feudal Lord himself.
Chill bro. You're getting too heated up. I never said that I "know" anything. Noone can know anything (except the author) because there was not enough information. That's why I said in my previous comment that using "could have" and "assumptions" can't be helped in this case. I was just pointing out another possibilities.

For starter, I know from the news that temperamental people can get as angry as the feudal lord towards a stranger, for a reason much less significant than theft. Maybe even angrier because the ones I mentioned used physical assault and even murder. Looking at how temperamental the son was, maybe the father was the same? So there was no need for a big reason like feeling deeply hurt because of betrayal and breach of trust.

The son's info was confirmed and supported by his trusted aide who villified MC by saying that MC was lazy and a liar. So like I said in my previous chapter: words of his son + aide vs. words of a servant.

Tracing the purchase is not a realistic method to prove MC's innocence.
First, if the feudal lord really ordered the investigation, it's the same as saying that both his son and his aide a liar. For a servant?
Second, if MC really was buying the fang, why would he use his butler outfit? Of course he would use a disguise. Not to mention that he could have used someone else to buy the fang for him.
Third, how would the feudal lord trace the purchase? By ordering his underling of course, which is his aide, who has confirmed MC's crime and said that MC can't be trusted. Who else can he trust, if he can't even trust his aide?

About the feudal lord calling the fang fake, was another reason why I mentioned that the son and the aide has poisoned the feudal lord. The feudal lord said, "Enough! It's probably a fake anyway! You'd better stop taking me for a fool!" Which means that the son and the aide has made the lord believe that MC was a pathological liar and his words can't be trusted.

It's true that the feudal lord can send off a stranger using another servant, but there was various manga where the top personally dismissed a servant. So it may not mean anything.

ah yes.. classic retarded spoiled son of a noble. waiting for royal families to show up

Dex-chan lover
What's up with the pacing in this series? I'm all for a good ol power fantasy; but this is going from your kicked / fired to confrontation of former boss within 5 chapters. It feels way too rushed with everything else shoved in-between and the page counts.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly, thats not a look of someone whos sorry. Thats the look of a noble who wants to get him back what ever it takes including blackmail.

So yeah, karma and more

The manga is honestly very extremely average but man, that examiner is my favorite character. All the emotions he shows after the tests were cute

Wait, so the lord character genuinely thought MC wasn't doing his job? I thought it was just an excuse to get rid of him for some other reason. It would've taken almost zero effort to just verify that MC was in fact tackling monsters on the regular.

Dex-chan lover
I like how rather than just going with the trope of "he keeps on just dumbfounding teachers who are perpetually over-the-top shocked by him", the one examiner from the second exam who was stunned at first is now just silently a fanboy who's grinning at all the shit MC's doing. Not going overboard about it like the other trope either (where the teacher gets pompous about "discovering" the student or whatever while being smug/proud about them), the guy's staying professional (so far) but is still obviously psyched about what he's seeing.

Users who are viewing this thread