Gonna Have Some Fun With a Gyaru - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Yarisugi-san goes overboard [Hitotose Hirune]

Dex-chan lover
Well...the gyaru certainly was the ONLY character that was remotely endearing 😑.

Thanks for the translation (I agree author. Nice work on her boobs. Very cute and bubbly).

Dex-chan lover
RIP to Tateishi because he experienced Nirvana. Can we get this serialized please that way we get a gyaru manga & for more artwork done by Hitotose sensei? Thanks for the translations.

Also pinging @Esor because I don't believe the cover girl will be in this since the table of contents doesn't have Kitada Ryouma sensei listed in it.

Supporter
meet_the_parents_2.gif

Dex-chan lover
Because of chapter 5. This is an anthology don't forget. Each chapter is its own separate thing. I can't tag chapters individually though.
Cant you write a comment on the series page like “Chapter 5 is the GL chapter” or something like that so we dont get tricked by the GL tag, Thinking this is an anthology focusing on GL?

Power Uploader
Cant you write a comment on the series page like “Chapter 5 is the GL chapter” or something like that so we dont get tricked by the GL tag, Thinking this is an anthology focusing on GL?
You raise a fair point. I've removed the tag and added a note. Any other chapter specific tags will be done the same way. Not sure why I didn't think of that before...

Dex-chan lover
Damn, those cookies look good. And three different flavors? Girl finna kill a man 🍪🍪

Dex-chan lover
That's a perfect girl in my book.
Wholesome but not-too-wholesome gyaru.
Thanks for the chapter!

Users who are viewing this thread