Goodbye, Daisy - Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
oh god wait yeah they're the one who made that crappy "rain and the other side of you" manga, that does explain why this manga is like this
Also, “Liberty” I almost threw my phone because of that annoying girl lead character.

Fed-Kun's army
That's like asking why the Pope is catholic.
Not really, there's plenty of ways to write good angst, so it doesn't always have to be because one of the main character is shitty.

And yes, some other angsty clichés in Yuri are annoying and therefore makes the angst a little bit frustrating. But how could we root for a pair to be together if one of them lacks.

Dex-chan lover
well, it started with "the first person I ever dated was a female classmate" in chapter 1, so maybe next chapter we will meet the second person she dated? Because that start kind of implies that it's not one of these happily ever after stories anyways.

Dex-chan lover
Okay so what we have seen so far from the black hair girl:
1. Being shitty and manipulative by trying to make her jealous…
2. Pretty much sexually assaulted her and tried to rape her (sure she just wanted to have sex, but the way she did it was just assault and attempted rape)
3. Now she simply ignores Mion because she wouldnt let Black hair fuck her…

So all in all its probably good that their “love” ended early, cause Black hair is just trash
Honestly this but I am also a degenerate who loves some toxic yuri. TL mentioned that this is kindof a filler series though so I guess we got what we got lol.

Thanks for the translation!

Dex-chan lover
Honestly this but I am also a degenerate who loves some toxic yuri. TL mentioned that this is kindof a filler series though so I guess we got what we got lol.

Thanks for the translation!
I understand why the translator dropped this (I guess since they havent updated it in 10 months). It was pure trash and I kinda hate you right now by replying to my comment and make me remember this trash🤣

Users who are viewing this thread