Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 1

Dex-chan lover
Wow. What terrible writing. They were both isekaid into the past? Did the fucking driver deliberately drive on the sidewalk to kill them both? The male mc has a shitty attitude, I dont see how this could be a love interest.

To be fair, the guy was still griefing and probably just trying to cope with his loss by blaming anyone.
And during the highschool incident, it makes sense that he would rather believe his girlfriend than the girl who attacked her.
But I am curious how they are going to handle this situation.

Thanks for picking this up. Seems they have back history even before the 8 year point the dudes definitely being a jerk but theres likely more than meets the eye to it.

Dex-chan lover
In the description says their chance to fix everything? What's there to fix besides their siblings deaths or I guess their life's as well.
So they just overtime gain a better relationship? or am i just high and overthinking things

Thanks for picking this up! 😊
I was hoping someone would translate this as have been following this webtoon on daum but can't understand it.. Lol 😅

I have seen graffiti written by dyslexic monkeys, which was more entertaining and interesting...one and done for me!

I was so surprised when the two died. Is so bittersweet that when she thought she was about to die, she thought about her parents ''My mom and dad are gonna be so pitiful. I'm sorry, what should I do...'' I don't know these lines made me want to cry a bit.

On another note, yes he is a fucking jerk, but he is an orphan, and the last person that he ever considered family just died. Everyone has their own way of dealing with grief, and although a very asshole-like one, we should cut him some slack. He was now completely alone.

Users who are viewing this thread