Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 1

Contributor
What a long first chapter.

Marriage, Car accident with multiples deaths, fight, Truck-kun double-kill, time-travel.

Wooo boy.
Also, don't be too hard on the Male lead. He lost his parents early, and his brother was his last family for him. He probably couldn't think straight.

Oh man truck san my favorite anti hero. What is this the 20th time you've appeared in my webtoons and mangas?

Double-page supporter
This is the first long-strip format I've read that doesn't have an abhorrent translation, good on you.

Oh please keep this pace and funnyness during the other later chapters too. -.-"

Now I'm more interested in whats the reaction of the two families when they get the news of the other two dying 😊 .

Group Leader
Okay, the moment they started saying their goodbyes you knew something was going to happen... but boy, I can't say that I expected to see another accident as well

Fed-Kun's army
They’re like:
L0DvJQv.jpg

Double-page supporter
Dude the parents life's would be so unbelievably miserable and heart crushingly sad

whoa thats a lot happened for a first chapter. but seriously if in this life this guy still annoying, i swear to god....

Fed-Kun's army
the dude is annoying as hell but I am not going to say anything yet and wait for it to unfold.

Fed-Kun's army
Fucking hell that poor mother lost both of her daughters in the span of 2 days. Jeez

Users who are viewing this thread