Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 14

Aggregator gang
That makes you a THIRD WHEEL honey!!

If Hye-shin was really Han-eol's first girlfriend and he absolutely forgot about her, that makes it so sad,, but eotteokajo I don't feel sorry at all ๐Ÿ‘น

@tateragi yeah I bet of how clingy she was they misunderstood

@Annina opp ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚

Double-page supporter
I think they are fucking up hard by not interacting with people around them more than they already do

Dex-chan lover
IDK why some people are worrying about glasses girl she seems kinda twisted and very clingy even in the original timeline, since she clearly did something to make Jung da ae transfer school. So with that being said she should fuck off and not bother our MC and FL and .

what if the stalker is also the one who 'accidentally' killed their siblings? since till the end it never revealed who stalked her, and most likely they hold grudge, obsessed, and then tried to harm her...

Aggregator gang
LMAO shut up bitch omg ๐Ÿ˜‚ a person who passive aggressively bumps into someone's shoulder and then doesn't say sorry is so annoying

I'm confused like what happened to glasses girl in the future if she like him so much would they not have been together? (In the future)

Dex-chan lover
I'm confused like what happened to glasses girl in the future if she like him so much would they not have been together? (In the future)
I think she liked him (And told all her friends that they were close), but he just thought of her as his study-buddy.

Users who are viewing this thread