Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 19

well he left out the part where she blackmail him to dating him so da-ae won't get inflicted, to da-ae herself so i understand she's being nice cus they dk she's shady

ok fl is now a lil stoopid because this whole "don't want to change the past" thing is becoming a bit overrated when it's your OWN LIFE that's being broached. Like....... people can do what they normally do but if it's my own life and I remember breaking up with this chick because of lack of interest then???? WHY WOULD I DEAL WITH THAT FOR ANY EXTRA TIME????

@Sootyxsnowpetal The thing about changing the past means is that the future will also change, therefore the timeline they knew and had certainty of will be different, making it difficult to avoid their siblings to meet and the increase of small changes that will affect them directly. We see in this chapter how the confrontation of the crazy manipulator altered the current timeline, hence the fear of the fl. Another clear example is the "butterfly effect", where a small change can cause bigger consequences.

Users who are viewing this thread