Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 31

If his brain didn't fry, I think he said she was his girlfriend with the intention of marriage in order to make it weird for the sister and brother to date (since their original method of preventing them from meeting is as good as dead)

Ohohoohohohohohohoooo this is going crazy. Damn, I have no idea what to expect.

Thank you for the chapter.

@MissMirage I do think introducing himself as her boyfriend was strategic like you said, to make it more awkward for their siblings to date. However, the part about marriage I think was maybe more him getting caught up in it, after all, that really is his sincere intentions. Either way though he's hilariously adorable.

Fed-Kun's army
@Aeriandra I think it was more to drive the point home. "We're dating, so it would be weird if you two started dating. And we're planning on getting married, so it would be SUPER WEIRD if you two started dating. So cement the idea in your brains right now that we're solidly together, so that there won't be any room for you two to hook up, mmkay?" But of course, yes, also his sincere intentions. So it's a win-win.

Zmk

Lol. The self inserts are so relatable🀣
This chapter was full of cuteness and sparkles✨.
My eyes have been cleaned so thoroughly that they are squeaking in my eye sockets.

πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„πŸ˜„i'm cracking πŸ˜„πŸ˜πŸ˜

lmao the last pages, that was exactly how I reacted to each scene !!
thanks for the translation !!! <3

Really surprised those 2 didn't immediately go "oh if we're dating then our brother and sister are less likely to date each other."

Maybe koreans don't see it as taboo? Just a thought, I'm unaware of korean culture and society.

This was a great chapter! I'm glad we didn't have to wait too long for the continuation πŸ˜™
Han-eol saying it like it is the whole chapter 😎

Does anyone know how the in-law culture is in Korea? Where I'm from, the sister in-law can still date the bro in-law since they are not actually related? (does this make sense?)

Users who are viewing this thread