Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 31

AAAHHHHHH!!!!!!
I MISSED THEM SO MUCH!!!!
AND THAT WAS AMAZING!!!!!!!!
THANK YOU!!!!
ALSO!!!! DOUBLE WEDDING HERE WE COME!!!!!

First, I also think Han-Eol meant something along these lines: "We're dating, and if you're gonna date too, it'll be awkward as hell, especially since we may or may not get married in the future."
Second, those redrawings at the end are hilarious!! 😂😂

Aahhh.this complete my day. New chapter right after I finished reading 2 days ago. Muwaah! I didn't have to play the waiting game. Served just right on time.

Strong season 2 start, 10/10.

I know that him introducing himself as her boyfriend is a means to an end so the older siblings don’t get together, but if that wasn’t the chaddest move I’ve seen in a while. Then getting too caught up in your “lie” and saying you’re gonna marry her, omg, incredible, amazing, keep it going you’re in a hole now but it’s gonna hit gold.

Ty for translating and including your reactions to the chapter as well, they were very amusing.

OMG THE LAST PART WAS ADORABLE SCANSLATORS IF YOU SEE THIS PLEASE DO IT AGAIN AHH

We all collectively have the same thoughts, feeling, and reactions. I’m deeply happy rn over this chapter. Thankyouuuuu

Lol !!I'm dying...so hilarious (〃∀〃)ゞ
That really representasi my Expression..
Please do that again in the next chapter

Last, thankyou for update

Double-page supporter
ijust binge reading this and im dyinggg.....

both da ae and han eol is such a lovable MCs 😂

WHAT A WAY TO START THE SECOND SEASON IM FINNA CRY FR MY HEART, MY ANGST, AHHHHH BITCH GIMME MORE LOVEY DOVEY SCENES

Dex-chan lover
It seems that I won't get to see how this ends, since afterlife doesn't have wifi

But you must know, that I died satisfied

Users who are viewing this thread