Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 34

Han-eol is smart, but Da-ae really has good intuition.

Btw, please feel free to take your time translating. If you're not enjoying it, it's not worth it!

i don’t know whose side is right here is so complex but at the same time i’m leaning more to hers....i just have a bad feeling they are playing way to much with fate for there not to be a massive backlash to what they are doing

Contributor
Ty for the translation , keep up the good work, but do it like you want, take your time, and just ignore the trolls.

We would not even be aware of this story (or others) without scanlators like you.

I can't help it but think that Lee Han-eol is right here. But I do expect plot twist that makes Da-ae the right one...

oof i feel like something bad's going to happen to da-ae's sister because of that sunbae (did u see that sus panel last chapter) and da-ae will be right and aaaaaaaaa

i think the stalker was the one who killed them after they got married so when they learn this they'll be able to save them later.

@archkey archkey best tl thank u for giving us the goods even though it takes a long time to tl 😘 really appreciate your hard work despite how busy you probably are with other things and looking forward to future chapters! <3

Ahhh, I really want to read this story till the end, the storyline is so good. Tnksm for your hardwork, I know it's not easy to keep up with everything especially with our normal lifes going on. Fighting! ♡♡♡

Fed-Kun's army
I feel like she's going to be right. Seems like something bad is going to happen

Users who are viewing this thread