Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 38

Dex-chan lover
What year is this? The two main characters have flip phones, while the sister has a smartphone with a touchscreen.

I think the older sister and brother are gonna gonna get together eventually. It’s just gonna be a long storyline until we get there.

Aggregator gang
She said bathroom and I knew something was gonna happen. It's ALWAYS the bathroom.

@faulty450 In my opinion what will happen is that
the stalker, who probably has feelings for Mirim's new boyfriend, goes mad because they're a couple now and at one point she's going to seriously hurt Mirim but thanks to some fated coincidences brother-in-law is nearby and saves her. Then he helps her to heal, their relationship deepening and eventually they start dating. What's still a mystery is why the main leads went back in time... If they can't prevent the love between their siblings...

Contributor
Damn, i feel bad for his brother.

Doing several failed dates must hit your moral really hard.

Interesting, this seems to be a lose-lose scenario with fate. If they don't do anything, they will end up meeting naturally, if they do interfere, that interference somehow causes them to meet up anyways. LOL that is pretty funny

Users who are viewing this thread