Goodbye, In-law! - Ch. 43

He's really stupid if he thinks getting his hyung to pay even more attention to the older sister is a good thing. He reverted in age physically, not mentally.

So when is mirim's Boyfriend get caught as the real stalker? I hope he wont do anything bad

Fed-Kun's army
See, he is now thinking,"oh she is not a bad person at all" and now he is more interested in her. That boy is really imature and single minded. He won't open to other opinions. When that girl started to avoid him and be angry at hi, he said ' are we really going to be like this?' Dude you fucking started it. This relationship isn't really going well lol. It was good when it started but these two have to much pressure to actually enjoy it.

Thank you for this chapter!! I really love this story 💖💖 Things are really hard for Da-Ae, too bad she hasn't anyone to relay on at the moment because her boyfriend is being an ass*ole 😔

Mirim, hun, when someone is talking people usually look in the direction of the person talking, its considered rude not to. Just calm down, he does kind of like you, but he won't do anything (atleast on purpose) to make you uncomfortable. Also you have a bf and he understands that. Chill out.

Dex-chan lover
Danggg Da-ae's words stung, but Haneol had i coming. Haneol's been consistently immature anyway, but I hope he gets character development.

soooooooo what if, just what if her older sister only doesn't have 1 stalker but a group of people who dislikes her? and her current boyfriend if apart of that group? cause i find it hard to believe that 1 stalker could cause an accident...

Was that Mirim’s boyfriend calling the douchebag sunbae?! I’ve been getting the creeps from him for awhile but was really hoping I was wrong. Can you imagine finding out your boyfriend is stalking you? -shivers-

Ah, ok. Finally the reason for all the chitter chatter and office stuff... The past few chapters were setting up brother-in-law's inner dialogue. Now we know how he reacts when someone tells him one thing but thinks or feels another. This interaction with Han-eol is why brother-in-law wins sister-in-law both in the past and probably in the end. We've been shown a lot of her for a while. She's a fighter but... she's short fused, assumes things too easily, and vents by getting irritated and blowing up on those closest to her... In other words she's a lot like Han-eol.

Brother-in-law is already equipped to handle her because he raised Han-eol... keeping cool, being perceptive, keeping doubts to himself but giving the other person respect, not jumping to conclusions, not being pushy but speaking honestly when he thinks the other person needs it. She prioritizes respect and space. He's already been forthright, apologized to her and said he'll back off.

So, my conjecture...

It seems the author will put the in-laws back together in some fashion. Her current relationship is already going off track with the calls. We're probably heading towards stalker-kun screwing up somehow or Da-ae catching him and getting into danger. Everyone already died by carsplosion once and Da-ae's definitely on stalker-kun's trail now. As of this chapter brother-in-law is set up to be sister-in-law's safe harbor when the time comes. Meanwhile Han-eol is set up to pull his hair and cry "De-ae you were right! I'm so sorry boo hoo!!" or something like that. Of course, if some aliens get thrown in there then I'll be extra happy but I doubt my wish will come true.

Dex-chan lover
LMAO his plan totally backfired. the brother is even more interest and biased
Many thanks

I thought both of them already 26 years old, why fighting over something like this? They need to discuss, not fighting, it won’t solve any problem. Both of them has the same goal.
I think unnie boyfriend is very possessive? Calling someone over and over like 10 times a day is like invading others life.
I think we still got long way to go for this story.

Users who are viewing this thread