Goodbye, In-law!

I hurt my back by holding my laugh at the first half but I will add this to my list now.

The brother's expression though 🤣

On chapter 49 atm & it’s been great so far. Just waiting for Daum to release the next free eps. :’)

I’m basically hypercritical of all hetromance, but I actually really enjoy reading this. It’s a teeny bit predictable, but that’s not necessarily a bad thing. & the romance...well, no spoilers, but. Worth it. Let’s just say I made strange squealing/screeching noises as I read, & not a single decibel was an exaggeration. 😊

edit: on ch53 now & would still Highly Rec!

Dex-chan lover
@Cloverfr Daum is the thing at the other end of that link to the raws, so I'd assume that's what they're talking about. It's one of the big webtoon sites like Naver.

@Cloverfr @Glomoro Yeah, I’m reading the raws on Daum. Unfortunately, there’s no translated version available at this time & I don’t work as a translator. I’m willing to share short spoilers if someone messages me, but that’s it. Sorry!

(Daum, Naver, & Kakao are the three biggest webtoon sites. But imo Kakao is significantly more monetized even though it might have a larger selection — I prefer the 1st two.)

omg this is so good! the characters feel real, and their interactions are cute!! but then there are some tearful parts too!! glad i found this, thank you for translating!

Hyeshin really that one manipulating bitch ahdyxjdljkl misunderstood? okay. But to use people's opinion to control someone's act? This is one cunning manipulator,your honor

Users who are viewing this thread