Goodbye, In-law!

Fingers crossed Tapas releases at least two chapters a week so we can catch up fast. ST has been doing an awesome job so far translating this sorry but it’s honestly brutal only seeing an update once a month now.

@Aasanna7 Even if you know the ending, it won't be enough ksksksksk 😂
The responsible for the in-laws death in their previous life was the blond guy, the current boyfriend of Jund Dae's sister. He purposely drove against them. Who would've thought someone so "nice" would do that. In this era, he's still obsessed and keeps messing up. I don't know what threw him off this time. Sorry. After his late rage, he commits suicide. All of them end up staying together. There's some minor complications in the future, but nothing that won't be resolved.

Everyone reading this right now DROP THIS!!! I read the spoilers for what’s gonna happen. Since I was wondering if this was a finished webtoon or not, I checked the raws and.... what I saw from the small pictures for the remaining episodes just had me desperately wondering what was gonna happen. So I went to look for spoilers and boy... let me just say, YOU NEED TO DROP THIS RIGHT NOW!!! BEFORE YOU GET ANGRY ENOUGH TO WANT TO SUE THE WRITER!!! OR SAD ENOUGH THAT YOU JUST DONT WANT TO LIVE ANYMORE!!!

If you want to know the spoilers, I’ll tell ya:
So basically the FL sister’s boyfriend was actually the real stalker this whole time. Not only that, but he was the one who’s killed them after the wedding. That isn’t even the last of it, this dude also time traveled like the FL and ML did. The dude eventually goes crazy trying to hurt the ML older brother but that goes wrong and everyone starts putting the pieces together. The stalker/boyfriend takes the FL and threatens them. She obviously gets saved but.. the psycho kills himself. You would assume that it’s uphill and happy ending from there. But NOOOOOO!!! The FL faints and then wakes up in what seems to be a alternate timeline, married with someone who isn’t the ML and her sister is single as a Pringle, with neither the ML or his brother in their lives. And that’s not even the worse of it! Apparently her last memory was of the car accident with the ML. LIKE WHAAAAAAT?!?!?! WHAT KIND OF BS IS THIS?!?!?!

I don’t understand Korean but I do think that there gonna be more but something like different timeline. Almost like webtoon Inso law.

I don’t know if these are 100% correct spoilers, but if they do end up being true, then don’t say I didn’t warn you 😭😭. However, I wouldn’t blame you for still reading to find out. Because that’s what I always end up doing. This time is no different 😭😭.

@lvvnlust @cherokeemoon
I understand how you feel 😭.

I don’t usually read modern time mangas or webtoons. It’s usually medieval time ones. And there’s a reason! And this is it! Whenever there’s a good one like this one, where the storyline just keeps you waiting for the ending while also feeding you amazing scenes. But for some reason the writers are like “ah fvck it, let me just add a little something to end it off” LIKE WHAT?!?! Like what was the point of all that. They made us go through all that, just to say “never mind, I change my mind, lets end like this, as if everything that has gone on, was for nothing.” Like what do they take my feelings for!! 😭😭

This webtoon gave me HUGE Inso’s Law kind of vibe. From the storyline, to the ending. 😭😭

@manvugu I have read it but somebody was saying "Goodbye In-laws" for their brother and sister.
I also have read quit a few spoiler

@Hernandezamy1995 that's not true tho, so don't drop it (or is it a joke and I was baited lol) but just in case😅
They end up together, but one day she faints or something and then wakes up with no memories of their wedding and love life etc. As if she has never returned to the past. She freaks out and he says it's probably the price for changing the future. But in the end she starts to remember bits by bits, the first thing she remembers is their kiss in the infirmary. The older siblings end up together too.

Thanks so much for updating!

I keep picking depressing stories lately and its happily unhealthy. I'm depleted already! So, Please, Let this be a happy ending! KAMISAMA!! I'm desperate! •́ ‿ ,•̀ JEBAL! Please!

@BrahMoment420 the raws for this one were once free when it was ongoing. So yeah, I‘ve seen them. It was quite obvious that
it’s the happy ending
and later I found some topic on the forum where ppl were discussing it and there I found out the details.

Users who are viewing this thread