Goodbye! Isekai Tensei

Power Uploader
…Okay, why didn't she just kill him in his sleep if she's so desperate? >.> There was literally nothing stopping her.

Aggregator gang
4D Isekai, bring the fight against the hero before he reincarnates. It'd probably be interesting even without the yandere princess, but I guess there's gotta be a point of repeated conflict beyond just fate.

Totally don't care about the plot, but gonna follow for curvy women. Not a fan of gainaxing though.

What's wrong with the art again?

Aggregator gang
What makes the princess think he'd help her if she kills him?

I kinda expect her to succeed at some point only for him to turn against her.

@Mavado maybe after trucked... reincarnate he will lose all or some of his memories.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting Fact, the artist used to make hentai and this is his first non-hentai.

Okay, i've read it all with some degree of attention and quite enjoyed author taking jab at popular c, j and arpg mechanics. Curvy female bodies are still main point of interest here though, but that's okay. If i want something similar with a little more substance (sic), i can always go back to Tsugumomo.

Aggregator gang
@Eonlars Aha, thanks for the tip. I thought I recognized the art.

Contributor
I swear to god, that girl has freaking beachballs stuffed into that shirt...

Contributor
They kill him so fast..but as people say, he would become a hero for the demons...that would be sweet irony.

that'd be too predictable but idk, maybe he'll work for the human at first due to some circumstance before (i hope) turning against them or something after whatever forced him to work for them are resolved

Users who are viewing this thread