Goodbye! Isekai Tensei

Up to issue 12 was uploaded to nelo in october, seems to be the prep for the final 1-2 issues, which seem to have never been released.

Fed-Kun's army
This one has nice premise and set up, but completely fucked the ending and pacing. Felt like the author was told to wrap things up for the axe. Made me super cringe at how things played out near the end.

Wish it also delve into the actual fantasy world and how the characters resolve other conflicts.

Group Leader
guys this not ending there is 4 volumes out and you can find the english translated ones there Its still ongoing 1 volume has 160 pages

Soooo like this hasn’t been updated in almost a year, assuming that it was axed or dropped by translation team?

Dex-chan lover
@Frosty_Josh that would mean piracy. You need to pay money to read the official translation, this site only support fan translation. If ever an official translation picked a scanlated manga posted here, the site moderators will remove the fan translation to help the original author/mangaka grow by not stealing potential sales from the official translation.

Dex-chan lover
Too bad I stopped by chapter 8... searching for it in ad infested sites is a pain

Art is kinda bad, everyone is stiff, strange deformed faces, frozen deformed mouths, smiles, Dialogue is haphazard as well or its just the TL don't know.
I mean right off the bat 1st chapter his conversation with his childhood friend was like something out of TeS:Oblivion convo
And I'm all for cheesy hero isekais but this one was just 110% cringe overload...... just bad to be completely honest and transparent here
Overall feels like someone tried to write and draw a manga for the very first time.

Dex-chan lover
Interesting premise, some good plays on tropes of the genre, refreshingly sexually open MC rather than a flustered mess at the mere thought of seeing a woman not in a burkha...

And then the ending just kind of happens. It felt forced, like events were just forced in to accommodate an ending rather than events naturally occurring that would lead to an end. The mechanics of which don't even make sense.
A bug being "I'd never expect these two characters to help each other, therefore error!" That's not how bugs work, and debug mode as a super power literally could just set everyone's HP to 0. Author just pulling stuff out of their ass that they had no understanding of. Stick to what you know, people. Or at least do some research.

There's even a bonus after that seemingly retcons any resolution of the main issue that was supposed to have happened.

Users who are viewing this thread