Goodbye, My Rose Garden

thank you a lot for your hard work i love this story, i also want a happy ending but what ever comes i think i will enyoy it anyway even if i cry alot so thanks again and i am looking forward to the next chapter😙

i'm droping this manga even thou i gave it a rare 10 I'm satitifyed of what i've read now and i'm extremly afriad of what might happen.

I don't want a tragedy to happen pls be happy dear lesbians 😭😭. Also Edward get the message and dissappear... Home of phobe 🙄

Dex-chan lover
I didn't know japanese maid exist at early 1900, even more in england

Dex-chan lover
@bejad007 back in the 1900's British ladies got into Japanese fashion and it became a big trend for a while, some of them became kind of obsessed with Kimonos and other clothing styles from Japan, Also the Japanese sent students and officials to England to learn the culture and all the knowledge they had, and with them they brought their servants, and gifting a Japanese servant to a British noble for something in return wouldn't be all that strange.

Dex-chan lover
Maybe my rating would have been higher if it wasn't for that surrealist ending like
you can't tell me no one has chase after Alice at all and more importantly, that Alice's family accepted any of that.

Dex-chan lover
@sedition
woah, that's interesting historical events there. I haven't really read historic themed manga that much, so this kind if trivia is very helpful

thanks

that story, good end with common plot. but what makes this manga a masterpiece is, the author knows how to make that common route into something extraordinary. love this

should add drama on the genre, ig

Thank you! Thank you very much, I've enjoyed reading this and I have already preorderd all 3 v9lumes. Once again thank you

Group Leader
AGH! Thank you to the translator! Damn, I really enjoyed this manga. Even though I knew there was going to be a happy ending, I'm still cryingggg

Users who are viewing this thread