Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 10 Ch. 104

Relying on self pity won't cut it anymore PunPun. You were given so many options to help yourself but instead you just let yourself go in to spiral repeatedly. It is not Aiko's fault nor anyones why you're "cursed", it was your own doing. Fcking man up the world doesn't revolve around you nor its anyones. If you wish to go down the gutter then its you yourself, you have to blame.

I gues guy at the end was Sachis brother

Ngl punpun really need someone but he need to love himself

Dex-chan lover
Nah Punpun the problem here is yourself

I mean u handled everything in the wrong way

Crazy couple next door? Scold them or if u're coward enough than finad another place to stay

U've plenty of girls that are willing to be ur gf, even tha license girl, but no u chose to be horny and run away
That girl that invited u to her sister's exhibition is good to but again u lose to your horniness

CAN'T YOU SEE THAT ALMOST ALL OF YOUR PROBLEMS REVOLVES AROUND YOU BEING HORNY WTF

Others were at fault tooo but u're the one to blmae here

As for Aiko all i can say is she did nothing wrong, she did some bad thing back at school such as trying to cheat on Yaguchi with you but all I can say is that was when y'all still dumb kids

Ok i don't know what I'm talking about anymore but sorry Punpun, that's beyond me now 😔

Hajdhwjsojcnwuxhskiwhdnsjj

Dex-chan lover
Okay. I think I officially hate Punpun now.
No matter how bad your life is, there are still better choices and worse choices. But he just keeps making worse choices or no choices at all. He keeps sloughing off responsibility for his own life.
At this rate it is only a matter of time before my stubborn dedication to reading through to the end loses out to my simply wanting to get away from this painful wreck of a story.

Whos the guy that just walked in? Is that Seki?

Also punpun please just open up how you feel to Aiko. Why does he still feel like people will resent him for it.

I'm glad he didn't tear the manuscript like I thought he'd do. You know, Punpun is capable of any shit.

Users who are viewing this thread