Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 10 Ch. 107

Ey punpun drip punpun drip punpun drip punpun drip punpun drip punpun drip punpun drip punpun drip

"I've been waiting for you all this time, too".
I've dreamt of hearing those words every day.

Aggregator gang
Now I'm confused

Part of me thinks that "Punpun being with Aiko isn't bad at all, and Aiko looks like a nice girl"

And part of me got some bad vibration feeling

Double-page supporter
honestly, punpun is hopeless with or without aiko. he tried to move on but failed in the end. maybe these two crazy whack-jobs deserve each other. let them be miserable and crazy together for all I care smhh.

If he does anything to Aiko i swear when I die I will reincarnate in this world and give him the dick sliced penalty .

Fed-Kun's army
Interesting, even as an adult, she couldn't run away from her insane cultist mom. Infact, it appears that she went to the founder's funeral which is unknown if it was her own decision or not.
Did she go to that city and realized that nothing happened there, or did she blame Punpun all this time while not going anywhere?
She is legit crazy, though. I thought that as a child saying "i'll kill you" wasn't really much of importance, but apparently she really did mean it, and now it seems like she is going the route of 'I'll ruin you' which Punpun went when he attempted to assault her, what with him trying to set himself free from her, and she spinning her webs all around him.

Users who are viewing this thread