Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 10 Ch. 108

Ay we got sauce in page 11

Damn I feel bad for aiko, her life is shittier than punpun’s ngl

Dex-chan lover
That's what I've been thinking for quite a while
For the longest time i actually don't see anything wrong with Aiko, it's Punpun that's constantly fucked up

Man I hope she finds happiness, her life's worse than punpun for all i care

And may punpun become better too

We need a sequel that looks on aiko’s(?) past I want to see what she was going through the last 10 years

man i apologise aiko for ever looking down on you. im so sorry

I just hope punpun and aiko can both find happiness with eachother

Fed-Kun's army
i don't get it how people are surprised by aiko's life. earlier in the manga it was revealed that her mom was part of some cult and they stopped at punpun's house while living with his uncle + aiko was with her mom there

i don't get it how people are surprised by aiko's life. earlier in the manga it was revealed that her mom was part of some cult and they stopped at punpun's house while living with his uncle + aiko was with her mom there
I completely forgot about that

Fed-Kun's army
Not to be that guy but like,
She's an adult. She can move away. She even has a job. I mean, punpun loves alone. And she clearly resents her mother. The only reason I can think of for her staying is her mother's inability to walk. Even still, she's being beaten, so I think it's not that great a justification. I really want a good explanation of why she wouldn't just move out. Maybe I'm missing something. If so, I'd like to hear it.
i agree with you dawg (i haven't opened the spoiler and i won't), but yeah i have a feeling even though her life is this shitty, I'd personally just leave. her mom is clearly dogshit to her and just punishes her while freeloading off of her to buy shit that doesn't help her. it's sad to abandon your parent, but aiko's mom deserves it.

this is proof that it's not the kids fault, it's the parents. poor aiko has been living in this household for 20ish years. horrible.

Users who are viewing this thread