Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 10 Ch. 109

This is making me depressed. I miss when Punpun being a kid and looking at the stars.

Aggregator gang
To be honest, I'm not surprised at all. Ever since he was raped, he only saw interactions with women to revolve around sex. :/ god demnit Punpun. You really need to go to therapy.

Also, Aiko again said "If you love me, then I love you too." just like she did as a child. Is she incapable of love?
When she was a kid, it made sense that she wouldn't understand what it means to be in love. But saying it right now seems like she is completely unable.

I was also afraid that he impregnanted her, what with Sachi having an abortion and all. They really shouldn't be together, the only ending I see her manipulating him to kill the mother.

Last edited:
Fed-Kun's army
okay. After seeing the info we have here, and aiko being a virgin, the only bad thing she could've done is back in middle school when she wanted to cheat on her boyfriend. no matter how you look at it, punpun is at least ten times worse. it's funny that punpun called her a whore when he was infact the manwhore.

also, that was really fucked up. he sees this girl he's supposed to "care for", and the first thought in his mind when he sees her bloodied up is to manipulate her into having sex with him.

this makes me question... has punpun EVER, EVER showed genuine care and concern for anyone in this manga? I can't think of any moment he cared without ulterior motives. he's beyond a piece of shit. if the devil could talk to him, I'm sure he'd commend him on spreading so much misery around to people that couldve easily become better if they had someone that genuinely cared for them and didn't manipulate them. this is a horrible horrible cycle.

Users who are viewing this thread