Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 10 Ch. 110

Dex-chan lover
shit if he doesn't want sachi ill gladly take her. she clearly wanted to be with him and was hoping he would show up to support her. best girl still best girl.

Dex-chan lover
Damnit Punpun!
I gotta laugh. I mean I am laughing.

But honestly, Sachi will manage on her own. Aiko won't. Punpun and Aiko are a perfect(ly fucked up) match for each other, as I've been saying intermittently since the start.

This is so fucked. I’m not even that interested in the manga itself. At this point I’m just reading it for the sake of finishing it.

Yeah not gonna believe in his promises and we have over 30+ chapters left this bound to get fucked up one way or another

Ok heres what I think. Punpun cannot leave the city because Sachi needs him. Aiko will realise this and do smth idk what

I have this weird feeling that in the manga, it will just be a join suicide with Aiko and punpun. I keep remembering what Seki's co worker said about just standing their and letting your friends and friends mother die aswell as you..so that you live with no regrets.

Maybe that was extreme foreshadowing idk. But its clear that Aiko and punpun cant live happily in the current state that they are

It truly is hell seeing your one hope in life that you lived for so long to finally see, just bring you down even further

Fed-Kun's army
I think Aiko was the better choice here idk....both seem pretty bad but....
i also think that, but purely because sachi deserved better than punpun (and they were better as friends)

voice crack come on man

Bosxkfr.jpg
Omg Ryan ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

Aiko absolutely needs an escape from her home life, it's clearly awful for her.
I fully believe it should not be Punpun, though. It kinda feels like he's being rewarded for his absolute garbage behavior, especially after her you know... sexually assaulted her.
I dunno, this entire chapter makes me feel weird, and poor Sachi being left alone when she wanted someone there for her...

Punpun, my man knows that first love is true love and fuck noooooooo...........!!!!!!!!!! Sachiiiii! My dear !!!!!

Fed-Kun's army
I don't know if it's my trauma speaking, but Aiko gives me major vibes of a borderline personality. I really hope I'm wrong...

Users who are viewing this thread