Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 11 Ch. 113

At last he has appeared. The one who is my salvation the one who will lead me to peace and his name issss... joh... I mean God.

Dex-chan lover
the mom needed to be dealt with long ago but sadly things went on how it did

the longer this series goes the harder it gets everything is coming to light

and just to show things was even more fucked that it already was

again i feel bad for aiko having to go through all of this for as long as she did

jesus fucking christ. I'm so sorry aiko. you don't deserve this. sweet angel.

i don't know where this leads. punpun killed somebody, will he just delve deeper into psychopathy and blood lust, or will he control himself and not let the dams open? if there was a chance of aiko leaving him, i know damn well she won't now. she's gonna idolise him as her saviour. this is bad. fucking hell

Double-page supporter
just casually recalling how punpun projected his own guilt over his dysfunctional familial relationships onto aiko and convinced her to see her mother and explain things to her rather than simply making a clean break.

edit: just now seeing all the comments suggesting aiko manipulated punpun into this.

aiko: gets convinced by the only person she's been close to since elementary school into returning home to her abusive parent, where she is verbally accosted, chased and stabbed multiple times by a person who she had previously assumed was a paraplegic

aiko: all according to keikaku

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread