Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 12 Ch. 126

Aggregator gang
The should just call the police in the 1st place, then all will turn out well, no guilt trip and shit

And damn punpun pls treat Aiko better, she doesn't deserve this

Dex-chan lover
He is turning into his father.
This wouldn't be half so bad if he didn't keep being a total fucking arsehole to the girl he supposedly loves.

@pinkdarkboy
Because the police wouldn't believe it and wouldn't care. That is how police are. They WANT people to be guilty of crimes because it validates their existence. So if they've any reason to believe you've done anything wrong, they will immediately assume the worst and enter 100% sadist mode. Then you can expect to lose your job, lose your friends, lose your relationship, and lose your dog. Actually probably the dog first.

Now I'm not saying Punpun doesn't deserve a major kick up the arse, but nothing good ever came from calling the police on yourself.

@The5thSeraph
I doubt things would have been as bad if they called the police and claimed self defense, especially if Aiko vouched for him and having being wounded, they aren't as bad as you think(tho this is the punpun universe, so things may have gone bad either way.)

@pinkdarkboy
Maybe the reason he didn't do that is because he would have been arrested and had to go on trial for it and maybe he just wanted to stay with Aiko, or maybe he thought it was an inexcusable murder, I mean he did say "Die" and turn to evil Punpun when that happened. He really fucked up any chance of innocence by hiding the body and shit afterwards tho.

Fed-Kun's army
What now??? Punpun had such a good life with Saiko. Now he left for this?? THis does not make any sense. Is Saiko not enough to make Punpun to live normally??
Sachi* deserves WAY better than this narcissistic piece of shit Punpun, so no. Punpun needs a therapist and meds to live "normally" at best

Aggregator gang
how did bro turn into this just in 1 chapter i mean i know he snapped but damn would it hurt him to just wait and let her writing this wish thing

i retroactively feel no sympathy for punpun, i mean yeah he went through hell but no way that warrants this.

honestly yea man should off himself, because at this rate hes just a threat to everyone around him. he a complete degenerate now

FUCK PUNPUN !!!

Users who are viewing this thread