Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 13 Ch. 137

Fed-Kun's army
weird as hell the way people in the comments joke about aiko getting assaulted

Dex-chan lover
i dont think either of them are capable of consent at this point but i think they both wanted to(?)

IM CRYING😭 I CANT WITH THIS PLS STOPPP HOPE THEY'RE BOTH ALIVE PLS NO DYING PLS HAPPY ENDING PLS HAPPY ENDING PLS HAPPY ENDING INIOOO:((

Fed-Kun's army
weird as hell the way people in the comments joke about aiko getting assaulted
assaulted when she's the one that stabbed him? she was lying on top of him too at the end. don't be ridiculous

Fed-Kun's army
very weird relationship. aiko is beyond paranoid now and has completely snapped, whether from the fever and the infection, or the general tramua. eitherway, i don't see a future where they both don't die. author keeps edging us with how they both get close to killing each other.

Fed-Kun's army
assaulted when she's the one that stabbed him? she was lying on top of him too at the end. don't be ridiculous
she obviously stabbed him because of defense tho, what would've you done if in the same place as her? she literally had no one in her whole life and when the only person she trusted,loved is abusing her it's no surprise that she went insane. btw aiko had asked punpun if they're in that forest for the purpose of killing her, and then punpun did not even answer anything to that, so that was when she grabbed her knife by protection and/or paranoia. AND even if she did stab him with or without a good reason sexual assault is STILL an assault, just because aiko had done worse -stabbing him- that won't justify SA. just for another clarification my comment wasn't even about this really but the people commenting weird stuff(again)

Fed-Kun's army
she obviously stabbed him because of defense tho, what would've you done if in the same place as her? she literally had no one in her whole life and when the only person she trusted,loved is abusing her it's no surprise that she went insane. btw aiko had asked punpun if they're in that forest for the purpose of killing her, and then punpun did not even answer anything to that, so that was when she grabbed her knife by protection and/or paranoia. AND even if she did stab him with or without a good reason sexual assault is STILL an assault, just because aiko had done worse -stabbing him- that won't justify SA. just for another clarification my comment wasn't even about this really but the people commenting weird stuff(again)
yeah. I'm not saying aiko stabbing punpun was unreasonable or anything. my point here is, it wasn't assault, it was consensual. Aiko was in the position of power here, and you can't really get raped if you're the one in the position of power, yknow, especially since she literally lodged a knife in him and can kill him immediately, or at the very least run away. when he hugged her, the knife was in her hand, and she could've stabbed him in his kidney, back ribs and lung or any other fatal area. but she didn't.

i cant really say what id do if i was in aiko's situation, since the situation is so complex i can't simulate it in my mind, but id probably run away to the police or something instead of going from one abuser to the next, but again poor girl has known nothing but abuse in her life so she wouldnt have had this idea anyway.

i mentioned she was also on top of him at the end when they were having sex, meaning she was the one doing the moving, and actually fucking "him". And of course, she never said no to him. by all means, it was consensual, just a very fucked up situation.

this goes back to people making fun or typing "weird" comments as you said. they're doing that because yknow, as fucked up as the situation was, it was still consensual sex, not like the SA scene with aiko in the hotel. that one was pretty bad and there was less joking there (although, there is always a weird comment or two, since yknow, this is the internet).

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread