Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 13 Ch. 137

yeah. I'm not saying aiko stabbing punpun was unreasonable or anything. my point here is, it wasn't assault, it was consensual. Aiko was in the position of power here, and you can't really get raped if you're the one in the position of power, yknow, especially since she literally lodged a knife in him and can kill him immediately, or at the very least run away. when he hugged her, the knife was in her hand, and she could've stabbed him in his kidney, back ribs and lung or any other fatal area. but she didn't.

i cant really say what id do if i was in aiko's situation, since the situation is so complex i can't simulate it in my mind, but id probably run away to the police or something instead of going from one abuser to the next, but again poor girl has known nothing but abuse in her life so she wouldnt have had this idea anyway.

i mentioned she was also on top of him at the end when they were having sex, meaning she was the one doing the moving, and actually fucking "him". And of course, she never said no to him. by all means, it was consensual, just a very fucked up situation.

this goes back to people making fun or typing "weird" comments as you said. they're doing that because yknow, as fucked up as the situation was, it was still consensual sex, not like the SA scene with aiko in the hotel. that one was pretty bad and there was less joking there (although, there is always a weird comment or two, since yknow, this is the internet).
You know the situation repeats itself, a few chapters ago he was going to strangle her by the beach and she begged him to have sex. Maybe it’s a copping mechanism? Or a was to stir his mind into a different direction so he wouldn’t kill her. I honestly don’t know if it’s consensual or assault at this point they are both crazy that normal labels like assault or consent blur or even don’t exist anymore.

Fed-Kun's army
You know the situation repeats itself, a few chapters ago he was going to strangle her by the beach and she begged him to have sex. Maybe it’s a copping mechanism? Or a was to stir his mind into a different direction so he wouldn’t kill her. I honestly don’t know if it’s consensual or assault at this point they are both crazy that normal labels like assault or consent blur or even don’t exist anymore.
yeah. They're both filled with these weird mixtures of emotions that just don't make sense. Just general twisted desires, pain melted into pleasure, love into hatred and abuse.

Her begging him is probably a coping mechanism imo. Especially since all the girl knew was just pain from people that loved her, you could probably say that turned her on despite how messed up it is. It's tragic, really.

Users who are viewing this thread