Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 13 Ch. 146

I'd like to believe that even after all that happened, this was the best ending for Seki and Shimizu. Even though Shimizu lost his memories, perhaps he forgot about his trauma and can now live a normal life like he deserves, my boy even got himself a job.
Seki got over his fire ptsd, he's even smoking now lol. I like to believe he wouldn't abandon Shimizu, as he already broke his promise once and definetly regreted it because of all the shit that went down

Dex-chan lover
I only recognised two of those people. I'm sure I'd know more if I could remember back that far clearly, but I don't.

I'm so happy to see Harumi and Komatsu again... And they're meeting up too. Really hurts how Punpun isn't there

Pls seiki and sachi endgame TT they have a wholesome backstory. seiki was interested with sachi back then it just that he didn't take the chance and also for sachi. They look great together to

honestly refreshing to have a normal chapter after everything thats happened, but here we are at the penultimate chapter. its been a wild ride guys

Users who are viewing this thread