Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 4 Ch. 42

Double-page supporter
bruh Punpun is just horny as hell now. 🙄 he should've never read that ero-book, at least, not for another several years. sigh. he's also WAY too obsessive over this girl he knew for like... a school year.

And the girl? damn missy. You're willing to throw away everything in your life just for love, and she refuses to date anyone unless they are as broken as she so that they'd also be willing to throw away their life to stay attached at the hip to her. These two need therapy ASAP. 💀They also need to be safely taken away from their mothers.

Dex-chan lover
@JennyTalia
Can't speak for anyone else, but when I was 13 I was mentally deconstructing Theravada Buddhism. Picking it apart in my mind to see which bits were worth learning from and which were just silly nonsense.
It was between 14 and 16 when I went idiotic.

@MarciMyntz
Why? Because they're the wrong kind of broken to be good little disposable pawns for human society? They need to be correctly brainwashed into usable cogs or else they're objective failures?
Now now. Who really wants to be normal besides normal people?
The only difference between "therapist" and "the rapist" is a little space. Nobody needs either.

Aggregator gang
0a26b874-84e2-4cd3-b634-cb933fa6c356-1702173436416.png

you foolish kids have no idea what love is. you foolish children are setting yourselves up for more suffering and you can't even fathom it. god, we all felt like every second of every day matters more than anything, even logical thought, at that age.... so glad i didnt really start actually developing human feelings of affection towards damn near anyone until i was ~16. i dont understand this whole 'kids getting sexually active from under 10 years old' trope all this media uses time and time again, sorry, i'm not woody allen. afaik that shit might actually cause mental illness

Users who are viewing this thread