Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 5 Ch. 51

Dex-chan lover
There isn't going to be anything like a good end to this story, is there?
Failed suicide is probably the most shameful thing, and the entire family has accumulated those failures now.

Just how much more despair is this story going to dish out? I read manga to distract myself from the miseries of life, but if the story I'm reading is going to be even more miserable, it will just make things worse.

Fed-Kun's army
this manga is comforting to me
that's real, man. Art is supposed to comfort the disturbed, and disturb the comfortable.

I understand punpun being happy, but i hope the author doesn't play it off as haha our boy got laid wooooo, but more of, he's a dumb kid that doesn't realise he got raped, and so thinks it's a good thing but it'll actually leave a damaging long term effect on his psyche.

I understand punpun being happy, but i hope the author doesn't play it off as haha our boy got laid wooooo, but more of, he's a dumb kid that doesn't realise he got raped, and so thinks it's a good thing but it'll actually leave a damaging long term effect on his psyche.
Happy???? Bro what the fuck are you talking about, all he did in this chapter is cry, strongly consider suicide, and jerk off

Users who are viewing this thread