Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 6 Ch. 64

Dex-chan lover
He kinda fucked that up, but on the flipside he clearly dodged a bad timeline.
With a family-obsessed zealot like that, things would have gone sour sooner or later, so it is probably best that he got it done sooner rather than later.

Method though. Could he have gone about it a worse way? What is with being so fixated on his libido? Holy crap. At least when I was a teenager I had the decency to internalise my perversion.
... Actually I kinda still do. But people don't look very hard when you're openly a freak for completely separate reasons.

pun pun is starting to project what he did to the people who hurt him but he's still kind enough to stop afterward and realize what he did was wrong he doesn't really need someone to tell him what was wrong pun pun maybe the most loneliest misunderstood crusader.

I wonder what's going on with Aiko right now. Tbh I don't think anyone is right for punpun..not even Aiko. When punpun realizes that it may very well be his bye bye

Aggregator gang
all this could have been prevent if he wasnt raised in such a toxic environment also all the events like his aunt rping him and his uncle cuttng ties with him and his mom treating him like trash and not caring about him

The main character attempted to rape someone. Any other story and I would have thrown the book away. Why is it that Punpun is different? I think he's a pathetic, low, horrible, broken man who should have seen intense therapy during his early school days. I really don't know how I feel about this story...
Its cause he didnt rape her? He went in for a kiss and the instant he got denied he backed off. What he did would be closer to SA if anything.

Why are people victimising punpun when he literally harassed a girl and tried to manipulate her into belive he was a nice guy and was just hanging around for her company not her pussy😭 should've kicked his balls

Users who are viewing this thread