Goodnight Punpun - Vol. 6 Ch. 67

As someone who couldn't forgive their mother as well, this resonates.

You feel bad for a bit.

Wondering if you should love them or have loved them. But you still can't

Dex-chan lover
Fuckin finally. After 3 near misses, she finally kicked the bucket.
She suffered too damned much this whole time. Mad girl.

Welp take the L. Now im guessing well see the dark side of Yuuichis wife and see her kill Yuuichi or smth.

Also is it just me, or am I getting alot more depressed after starting to read this manga. Like its been 2 days and I feel like hell. I see everything differently and idk even know why lol

Every time I come back to read this chapter. I still can't contain the tears. It really pierces me hard. But hey, that's how life is I guess. A little bit of happiness, a little bit of regret, and all the in-between.

Fucking brutal. After being a terrible mother for Pun Pun and threatening to kill him multiple times, all she leaves him with is guilt for not loving her.

Damn, I must be desensitized because I feel completely indifferent about the mom being gone

Aggregator gang
too much damage was already done lady its too late to try to fix it
also i cried

I have the most important exam of my life tomorrow and I'm here crying my eyes out

GOODBYE !!!! honestly, i'm so glad punpuns mother realised her actions and what she had done wrong it is quite lovely, but really what she cannot change is the mark she left on punpun, eg. you throw a stone into the ocean, have you ever thought about how deep it goes? but still no matter how much love his mother shows at the end it cannot change anything. this manga is a bit questionable but honestly this goes deep

Users who are viewing this thread